A mattifying fluid for blemish-prone skin
The innovative Eucerin DermoPurifyer Oil Control Mattifying Fluid effectively counteracts pimples and blackheads and helps to control demanding blemish-prone skin in the long term. The mattifying fluid contains:
- Salicylic Acid: both antibacterial and comedolytic, this helps to reduce blemishes and prevent them from re-appearing
- Licochalcone A: soothes skin irritation and inflammation, and reduces redness
- Sebum-regulating technology: reduces sebum production
- Mattifying particles: provide an 8h anti-shine effect without clogging the pores
Skin is noticeably clearer and the long-lasting matt effect improves the complexion.
Can be used during pregnancy.
How to Use Eucerin DermoPurifyer Oil Control Mattifying Fluid?
- Use the fluid morning and/or evening
- Apply a chick-pea-sized amount (gently and evenly) to a thoroughly cleansed face
- For best results, we recommend you use this product in combination with cleansers and toners from the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Oil Control range
- Avoid contact with your eyes
Aqua, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Carnitine, Decylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, PEG-150 Distearate, Ammonium-Acryloyldimethyltaurate-VP-Copolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum
There are no reviews yet.