While a compromised skin barrier can lead to dryness and itching, a moisturizing cream with hyaluronic acid and ceramides can help. By hydrating the skin and restoring its natural barrier, a cream with these ingredients can help those with even dry to very dry skin improve the look and feel of their skin.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream includes three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid to effectively hydrate the skin and restore the skin’s protective barrier. Developed with dermatologists and suitable for dry and very dry skin on the face and body, this rich, non-greasy, fast-absorbing moisturizing cream features our patented MVE Delivery Technology to release a steady stream of moisturizing ingredients throughout the day and night. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream with ceramides is fragrance free.
- Suitable for dry and very dry skin on the face and body
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How to Use
- Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin (Code F.I.L. D213768/2).