Our aim at Pharmhealth Pharmacy is to make every package delivery a happy and memorable one. On the rare occasion where your ordered delivery isn’t quite what you expected, we will do our best to make it right.
How do I know if I can return my order?
The answer is YES in the following circumstances:
- If your order has arrived damaged or broken.
- The products you ordered are not what you received.
- If it is less than 28 days since your order arrived.
However, we may not be able to accept your return request in the following instances:
- If you are trying to return an item(s) outside the 28 day arrival date.
- If the product you ordered was a non-refundable item.
- No refund or exchange will be given if you cannot provide a receipt, dispatch note or other proof of purchase for your order.
- If your acquired part of the order as a free gift or sample, these items may not be returned for a refund
What steps do I need to take if I need to return an order?
- Go to the accounts page of our website, check your delivered order for a returns button. A returns button will only be displayed if you are still within the time period for returning your order.
- Click on the relevant returns button and fill out and submit the form giving your reasons for returning the order
- Wait for a member of our team to responding to your request
Provided you are able to return your order as outlined previously, the following refunds will be processed:
- If the order you received was broken, damaged or incorrect a full* refund will be processed using the original payment method you used on return of the ordered goods*
- If for some reason you are unhappy with your order a full* refund may be processed within 14 days of the order delivery date upon receipt of returned goods* A Pharmhealth Voucher may be given up to 28 days of the order delivery date in exchange for the returned goods*.
- If you used a promotional discount when paying for your order, the discounted amount will not be refunded if you decide to return the order
Returned or ordered goods* – As a customer you have a statutory duty to take care of the goods you received should you wish to return them. All goods received back to us must be in their original perfect condition (including packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, boxed products and gift items). For hygiene or safety reasons, this also requires that ordered goods have not been worn, opened, assembled or used and any seals on the product remain unbroken.
This includes but does not limit to goods of a nature similar to:
- Personal grooming products