Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream works close to the root even on short hair, giving you smoothness for up to four days. Veet In Shower has been designed to fit in with your busy routine: with a unique combination of water-resisting ingredients, it works while you shower so you can get on with your day. Our Normal Skin formula is enriched with Lotus Milk, known for its skin softening properties and scented with Jasmine fragrance. So you’ll have not just smooth, but silky-soft, nourished skin – and hair regrowth feels softer, too. Enriched with lotus milk and a delightful jasmine fragrance, it leaves skin feeling beautifully moisturised, touchably soft and delicately scented. Suitable for your legs, arms, underarms and bikini line, it works even on very short hair for luxuriously smooth skin that lasts longer than shaving. The special formula means you can use it even while you shower.
Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin 150ml
Veet in-shower hair removal cream for normal skin has been specially formulated to give you impeccably smooth skin in just 3 minutes.
Availability: Out of stock
How to Use
5 Steps to Beautiful Touchably Smooth Skin
1. Read precautions before use. Ensure that the total application time on the skin does not exceed 10 minutes. Before showering, apply the cream evenly onto dry skin using the soft, coloured side of the dry sponge. Ensure the hair you want to remove is completely covered with cream. Do not rub in. Wash hands thoroughly.
2. Once applied, wait at least 2 minutes before stepping into the shower.
3. Whilst in the shower continue with your normal shower routine. Don’t worry if some cream gradually washes away when in contact with running water. To prevent cream from washing off too soon, avoid exposing those parts of the body covered with cream to the direct stream of water within the first 3 minutes in the shower.
4. After the cream has been in contact with your skin for a total of 5 minutes, gently use the white side of the sponge to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the remaining traces of cream with the white side of the sponge by massaging in circular motion. If you feel you have more stubborn or thick hair, we recommend leaving the cream on a little longer, up to, but not exceeding 10 minutes of the total application time. The soft, coloured side can be used for sensitive areas.
5. Rinse your skin thoroughly under the shower after use. Rinse the sponge. Keep tube closed when not in use.
Aqua,Urea,Cetearyl Alcohol,Potassium Thioglycolate,Paraffinum Liquidum,Calcium Hydroxide,Ceteareth-20,Talc,Glycerin,Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer,Potassium Hydroxide,Magnesium Trisilicate,Parfum,Propylene Glycol,Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate,Sodium Gluconate,Acrylates Copolymer,Linalool,Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Potassium Sorbate,Xanthan Gum,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone,CI 77891,CI 45380 (3)