Who is it for?
Immune Support is a high quality good bacteria supplement with 5 billion Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431® as well as added vitamin C. Great for anyone wanting to support the immune system and resistance to infection.
Optibac Probiotics Strains
- Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®
- Vitamin C
- Each capsule provides 5 billion live cultures of the well-researched strain Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®, clinically trialled in thousands of people in over 20 clinical trials
- The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- L. paracasei CASEI 431® has been shown to stimulate immune responses and increase immune cell activity
- Each capsule contains 80mg of vitamin C
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, resistance to infection and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Over 70% of the body’s immune cells are in the gut
- Complements the flora naturally present in your gut
- Easy to take on the go
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available in a pack size of 30 capsules – serving size 1 capsule per day.
How to Use
Immune Support can be given to adults and children, from 1 year onwards, with the following recommendations:
- For best results take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with cool drink/food.
- May be used on an ongoing basis
- For best results, do not remove desiccant sachet from the glass jar and close lid firmly after each use.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
- Vitamin C (80mg, 100% NRV*)
- Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms.
- No dairy
- Gluten free
- No added sugars
- Yeast free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
- GMO free
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
Following the taxonomic updates published in April 2020 which are intended to be adopted globally, this strain may now also be referred to as Lacticaseibacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei CASEI-431.