La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Paediatrics lotion has been specifically formulated for children’s delicate skin and is suitable for skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat.
Suitable for the face and body. In a non-greasy, non-sticky formula which is slightly whiter than other Anthelios products will ensure full coverage of your children.
- Tested under dermatological control
- Very high SPF50+protection
- Hypoallergenic skincare range
- Very water-resistant
SPF50+ optimal protection reinforced against UVA rays (higher than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling
- Do not spray directly on face
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day
- Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
Zea Mays Starch/Corn Starch
Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone
Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
Ammonium Polyacryloydimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloydimethyl Taurate
Butyrospermium Parkii Butter/Shea Butter