Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Dark is another addition to shades already available from the Cocoa Brown Tan family. This dark shade is as convenient and quick to use as the original Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan. The mousse glides on and develops into a deeper, dark bronzed glow that lasts for up to 7 days in just 60 minutes. For an even more intense shade, leave Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Dark on for up to 3 hours.
Cocoa Brown Dark Tan Mousse 150ml
- A fast 1 hour developing dark tan mousse from Cocoa Brown Range
- Last up to 7 days
- Dries in seconds and is therefore non-sticky
- Contains a floral Tahititan Gardenia fragrance avoiding that awful false tan odor
- Animal friendly (not tested on animals) and parabens free
Availability: In stock
How to Apply
It is recommended to patch test all tanning products 24-48 hours before application if not used previously.
1) Prepare your skin as normal for application of false tan.
2) Shake can well.
3) Invert can (turn upside down) and spray the tanning mousse out onto a Double Sided Velvet Mitt.
4) Use circular motions with the mitt to buff tan into skin.
5) Use a flat head stippling makeup brush to apply tan to hands and feet.
6) Wait 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on how deep you like your tan and then gently rinse mousse off in the shower. Wear loose, dark clothing while you are waiting to shower as product may transfer to fabrics.
Tip: It is best not to use shower gel or to shampoo your hair while rinsing the tan off as the p.H in these products can interfere with your tan developing.
NB: The colour you see in the mousse is a colour guide so that you can see where you are applying the tan. DHA – the active tanning ingredient is colourless. Once you rinse the colour guide off in the shower your tan will continue to develop and your skin colour will gradually deepen over a period of a few hours.
FAQ: Can I leave the tan on overnight to develop?
You can leave Cocoa Brown 1 HOUR TAN on overnight but it is not necessary. After 3 hours, the skin has absorbed the maximum amount of active ingredients.