- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Stalks and flowers
- Aroma: Sharp sweet freshness, mixed with florals and an underlying note of warm spice
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- Perfumery Note: Middle to Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clary Sage & Geranium
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Tisserand Lavender Essential Oil (9ml)
Tisserand’s Lavender pure essential oil has a fresh, powdery and softly sweet fragrance which is distilled from the stalks and flowering tops of the plant is calming, soothing and reassuring for the mind, relaxing for the body and can be used as a gentle treatment for skin.
- Help to promote a good night’s sleep
- Calms the nerves and encourages relaxation
- Soothing for the skin
Availability: In stock
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene and Linalool.
100% Pure Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil