Dosage and Instructions for Usage
Tablets are to be swallowed whole with a drink of water
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Elderly: Take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours (maximum 3 tablets in 24 hours).
Children 6-12 years: Dose 0.1mg/kg. Take half a tablet every 4-6 hours (maximum 6 half tablets
in 24 hours).
- The minimum dosage interval is 4 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not give to children under 6 years.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- Do not use for more than 2 weeks without consulting a doctor.