Fusion Allergy Eye Spray is a
- Preservative free, natural eye spray
- Contact lens compatible
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for Eye allergy symptoms (Red, itchy an watery eyes)
Contains 2% Ectoin, Vitamin A and E to help protect the ocular surface from harmful allergens.
Comes in an easy-to-use 10ml spray dispenser
How do I use Fusion Allergy Eye Spray?
- Remove the protective cap and hold the bottle in front of your eye with a distance of approx. 10 cm.
- Spray on closed eye lids. Slowly open your eye and blink a few times to spread to surface of your eye.
- Repeat the procedure on the other eye.
How does Fusion Allergy Eye Spray work?
The surface of your eye is covered by a thin layer of tears, called the Tear Film which protects, nourishes and lubricates the eye.
Allergens can enter the tear film causing irritation to the ocular surface.
These allergens can cause red, itchy and watery eyes.
FUSION™ Allergy Eye Spray contains a natural molecule called Ectoin which helps both to flush allergens from the eye and protect from harmful allergens entering the tearfilm.