Becodefence Kids Allergy Defence 280 Sprays provides fast and effective allergy defence against hayfever symptoms. Gets to work in 3 mins. It works 5x faster than hayfever tablets.
Becodefence Kids helps stop symptoms from developing and getting worse. Symptoms can include:
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Itchy/watery eyes
Becodefence Kids works by:
- Defusing pollen rapidly
- Supporting fast clearance of allergens
- Forming a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation
Dosage & Instructions for Usage
Suitable for children between 6 to 12 years of age.
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Use Becodefence as soon as your kid feels the first symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed.
Becodefence Kids contains a unique Thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact.
- Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
- SHAKE TO ACTIVATE – Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use. Shake vigorously before each use.
- HOLD THE PUMP FOR 5-10 SECONDS – Prime the pump by small sprays in the air before initial use.
- SPRAY – Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril.
- Use before the onset of allergic reaction. Can be used 2-3 times a day. Effective for up to six hours.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Becodefence Kids should only be used under adult supervision. Always blow nose thoroughly before each application.
Store in a cool dry place.
Do not store above 27°C (80,6°F).
Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Good safety profile
- Nasal barrier spray
- Drug-free solution
- Steroid & antihistamine free
Bentonite veegum, xanthan gum, glycerol monostearate, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, glycerin, sesame oil, water, mixed tocopherols, spearmint oil, preservatives.