Dosage & Instructions for Usage
The solution can be swallowed orally without dilution preferably using a measuring spoon
- Children between 2 and 6 years old: 2.5ml twice daily (half a measuring spoon)
- Children between 6 and 12 years old: 5ml twice daily (one measuring spoon)
- Adults and adolescents above 12 years old: 10ml once a day (two measuring spoons)
- The active substance is cetirizine. 10 ml (equals to 2 measuring spoons) contain 10 mg of
- The other ingredients are sorbitol (E 420), glycerol, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium,
methylparahydroxybenzoate (E 218), propylparahydroxybenzoate (E 216), banana flavor
54.330/A (Firmenich), sodium acetate, glacial acetic acid, purified water.
- 10 ml Zirtek oral solution (=2 measuring spoons) contain: 3.15 g glucose equivalents (sorbitol).
What Zirtek looks like and contents of the pack
Clear and colorless liquid with slightly sweet taste and a banana flavour.