Solgar ® Ultimate Bone Support contains a unique blend comprising amino acid chelates, citrates and malates, which ensure that these minerals are easy to absorb and utilised by all age groups and by those with compromised digestion. Whilst calcium is the most abundant mineral in bones, its use by the body is dependent on two other key nutrients, Vitamin D and Vitamin K, which are also provided in this expertly formulated complex.
- Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral density in post-menopausal women.
- Vitamin D3, zinc and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin K2 helps to promote the incorporation of calcium into the bone matrix