Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride which helps to open up and clear the nasal passages by reducing the excessive nasal secretions and returning the swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
Otrivine Sinusitis Adult Measured Dose Nasal Spray 10ml
Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray is for application in the nose to give relief from:
- nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds);
- perennial and allergic rhinitis (recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, including hay fever);
Availability: Out of stock
Directions for Use
For Adults and Children over 12 years of age:
1 spray in each nostril 3 times daily as needed. Do not exceed 3 applications daily into each nostril. The last dose can be applied before going to bed.
1. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by actuating (depressing the pump) 4 times. Once primed, the pump will normally remain charged throughout
regular daily treatment periods. Should the spray not be ejected during the full actuation, the pump will need to be reprimed by actuating 4 times. Be careful not to
spray in the eyes.
2. Do not cut the nozzle. The metered dose spray is ready to prime before use.
3. Blow your nose gently.
4. Hold the bottle upright with thumb under base and nozzle between two fingers.
5. Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril.
6. Spray and breathe in gently through the nose at the same time.
7. Repeat with the other nostril.
8. Clean and dry the nozzle before replacing back the cap right after use.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
If you use more Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Nasal Spray than you should or accidentally swallow it, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
The active ingredient is xylometazoline hydrochloride (0.1%w/v, 1 mg/ml).
The other ingredients are Benzalkonim chloride, Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate (Sodium phosphate), Disodium edetate, Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate (sodium acid phosphate), Sodium chloride, Sorbitol liquid noncrystallising (E420), Hypromellose, Purified water.
What Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray looks like and the contents of the pack
Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray is a clear, colourless aqueous solution packed in 10 ml bottles