Directions for Use
For Adults and Children over 12 years of age: One spray in each nostril up to 3 times daily as needed.
1. Blow your nose gently.
2. Remove protective cap.
3. Do not cut the nozzle. The metered dose spray is ready to prime before use.
4. Before the first application, prime the pump by actuating (depressing
the pump) 4 times. Once primed the pump will normally remain charged
throughout regular daily treatment periods.
Should the spray not be ejected during the full actuation, the pump will need to be re-primed by actuating 4 times. Be very careful not to spray in the eyes or mouth.
5. Hold the bottle upright with thumb under base and nozzle between two
6. Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
7. Spray and breathe in gently through the nose at the same time.
8. Repeat with the other nostril.
9. Clean and dry the nozzle before replacing back the cap right after use.
To avoid possible spread of infection, this pack should only be used by one person