La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Kids Spray Mist has been especially formulated for children’s fragile, sensitive skin.
Suitable for the face and body. The fine, continuous distribution in an easy to spray aerosol design which is slightly whiter than other Anthelios products will ensure full coverage of your children.
- Tested under dermatological control
- Very high body protection
- Hypoallergenic skincare range
- Very water-resistant
SPF50+ optimal protection reinforced against UVA rays (higher than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
How To Use
- Shake well before use
- Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling
- Do not spray directly on face
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day
- Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
8853516 – INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER • ALCOHOL DENAT • HOMOSALATE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • C12-22 ALKYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER • DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE • DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE • DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE • DICAPRYLYL ETHER • TOCOPHEROL • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. (CODE F.I.L.:C236821/1 )