La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Tinted cream is suitable for dry to very dry skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. This luxuriously moisturizing, very high protection formula is specifically formulated for the face with a natural tint for a light, natural glow.
- Facial sunscreen for dry skin that is fair and prone to sun sensitivity
- Broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection
- Sheer tint for light coverage and a natural glow
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
How To Use
- Apply 30 minutes before exposure
- Reapply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling
- Shake well before use
- Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day
Precautions: Overexposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Aqua / Water
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
C12 – 22 Alkylacrylate /Hydroxyethylacrylate Copolymer
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate
Ci 77891 /Titanium Dioxide
Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer
Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract / Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid
Parfum /Fragrance. (Code F.I.L. : C211249/1)