How to Use
Application: Clean nails with acetone polish remover; select correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order. Nails are sized by number, noted on nail Easy-Apply Tab.
- Apply glue to back of artificial nail.
- Apply glue to natural nail.
- Align with cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds.
- Remove tab by bending down, then up. Expert Tip: Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure adhesion, and extend wear. Removal: Do not force or pull nails off. Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat.
- Soak nails in KISS All in One artificial nail remover or acetone polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened nails & glue.