What are Panadol Actifast Soluble Tablets Used for?
Panadol ActiFast Soluble Tablets provide fast and effective relief of headaches, toothache, backache, rheumatic and muscle pains and period pain. It also relieves sore throat and the feverishness, aches and pains of colds and flu. Panadol ActiFast Soluble tablets also provide relief from the pain associated with osteoarthritis as diagnosed by a doctor. Panadol ActiFast Soluble tablets contain paracetamol which
is an analgesic (a pain reliever which reduces aches and shivers) and an antipyretic (it reduces body temperature when you have a fever).
How do you take Panadol Actifast Soluble Tablets?
Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 16 years and over:
1-2 tablets dissolved in water every 4 to 6 hours as required.
Children (10 to 15 years):
Give 1 tablet dissolved in water every 4 to 6 hours as required.
Do not give to children for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
Children under 10 years:
Do not give to children under the age of 10 years.
• Contains paracetamol.
• Do not exceed the stated dose.
• Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
• Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
• Do not take with any other product containing paracetamol.
• Please see your doctor if your symptoms do not improve.
• Prolonged use, except under medical supervision, may be harmful.
• This medicine should only be taken when necessary.
Always use the lowest effective dose to relieve your symptoms