What is a Cassandra Hot Water Bottle?
This Large Hot Water Bottle comes with smooth surfaces on both sides for maximum heating effect. It is manufactured for safe use to exceed the required British Standard BS1970/2012. It measures 32.5cm x 20cm and the hot water bottle has a volume capacity of 1.8 Ltr.
The hot water bottle comes with a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee for piece of mind assuming that appropriate care is given to the product during usage.
How to use and care for your Hot Water Bottle
- Read instructions carefully before use
- This hot water bottle is designed for partial filling
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity
- Do not overfill the hot water bottle as this might cause the bottle to burst
- Hold the hot water bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid water splashing back
- Expel air from the hot water bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight on the hot water bottle to ensure that there is no leakage
- Finally, make sure the funnel is empty
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion or sat on
- Do not fill using water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot surfaces
- Prevent contact with oil and grease
- When not in use, drain completely and keep with stopper removed in a cool, dry, dark place
- Prevent exposure to sunlight
- Do not place anything on top of bottle during storage
- Check the stopper for wear and damage at regular intervals
- It is recommended that you change your hot water bottle every two years.
- Please ensure bottle temperature allows warming of skin
- Hot water bottles should not be used by children under 36 months. Choking hazard