How should I use it?
The affected nail should be filed down as much as possible and cleaned with a swab to remove any grease.
Apply the gel to the entire affected nails with the provided spatula once a week without wiping the excess gel off the spatula on the side of the bottle. Allow the gel to dry for approximately 3 minutes before cleaning the spatula with the swab used before to clean the nails.
Be careful to not use the same nail file for healthy nails and avoid using artificial nails and nail varnish during the treatment.
After each application of Curanail:
- To Avoid contaminating other nails, the applicator must be carefully cleaned using the swab. Use the same swab that you used for cleaning your nail. Do not touch treated nails with the swab
- Remove any lacquer which may be on the exterior of the stopper with one of the swabs provided.
- Close the bottle tightly.
- Dispose of the swab carefully as it is inflammable.
- Wash your hands carefully. However, when applying the lacquer to your fingernails, wait until it has completely dried before washing.