What can Complete Multi-Purpose Solution be used for?
Complete Multi-Purpose Solution is indicated for the care of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses. Use this product, as recommended by your eye care professional, to:
- Chemically (NOT HEAT) disinfect
- Remove protein
What is Good Lens Care Practice?
- Follow your eye care professional’s instructions.
- Always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
- Rub, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first in order to avoid mix-ups.
- Do not expose lenses or lens case to tap water, bottled water, distilled water, lake water, or ocean water.
- Do not swim, shower or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in mouth to rewet.
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed.
- Discard any soft lens that is damaged or dehydrated.
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses.
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case before disinfecting your lenses again.
- See your eye care professional at least once a year.
There are no reviews yet.