BECODEFENCE is clinically proven to reduce allergic rhinitis symptoms, as it blocks allergens that cause the allergic reaction. It works directly where the allergic reaction starts, on the respiratory mucosa of the nose.
Symptoms can include:
– Runny nose– Nasal congestion
– Itchy/watery eyes
Warnings or Restrictions
Not suitable for children under 12 years.
This product contains sesame seed oils. Do not use this product if you are sensitive to sesame seed oil or any of the other ingredients in BECODEFENCE. Very rare cases of allergic reaction to BECODEFENCE have been reported. They include symptoms such as blocked and runny nose, localised pain, dryness, itching and swelling in the nose, watery eyes and rashes. In case of suspected allergy to BECODEFENCE, discontinue use immediately and if symptoms persist, consult your physician.
Dosage and Usage Instructions
Adults & Children over 12 years of age: Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
How to use:
- Before using BECODEFENCE shake the bottle vigorously in upright position at least 4 times.
- Turn the bottle upside down and shake again at least 4 times.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Prime the pump by small sprays in the air before initial use. To prime, press the white applicator down for 5-10 seconds and then release. Repeat until a full spray is obtained.
- Tilt head slightly forward. Hold the bottle upright, insert the tip fully into nostril and spray once. Spray once more if necessary. Do this for both nostrils.
- Tilt head backwards brieﬂy after application and breathe normally through your nose.
Bentonite veegum, xantan gum, glycerol monostearate, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, glycerine, sesame oil, water, mixed tocopherols, spearmint oil, preservatives (phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate).