How to Use
The recommended dose is
The usual dose is to apply 1 drop in the corner of the eye, nearest the nose, 3 to 5
times each day or as required to give enough lubrication. Ensure the dropper tip does not touch any surface including the eye surface.
Dry eye is a condition that varies from person to person. Use the drops as often as
you think necessary.
Directions for use
• Wash your hands before using your drops
• Sit down in front of a mirror so that you can see what you are doing
• Wipe your eyes to clear any residual wateriness or discharge
• Unscrew the cap from the bottle and check the dropper is clean
• Pull your lower eyelid gently down, and then carefully place one drop inside the
• Take care not to touch the dropper with your eye or fingers • Release the lower eyelid, and blink a few times to make sure the eye is covered by the liquid
• Repeat the procedure for your other eye
• When you have finished, put the cap back on the bottle