Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist SPF 30 provides high protection against sun induced skin damage and sunburn. It is suitable for all skin types, including fair skin. This protection mist has an ultra-light texture that absorbs quickly, without leaving white marks, and gives a bare skin feeling that is non-greasy and non-sticky. The spray format allows you to protect all parts of the body quickly and easily.
The formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays. This suncream offers advanced protection against immediate sun induced skin damage, caused by UVB rays, as well as protection from long-term damage and premature skin ageing caused by UVA rays. It is water resistant and does not contain alcohol.
Garnier’s suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
• Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist SPF 30 offers high protection
• This ultra-light protection mist absorbs quickly, without leaving white marks on skin or clothes, and gives a bare skin feeling that is non-greasy and non-sticky.
• UVA/UVB filters that conform 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
• This suncream SPF 30 is water resistant, making it perfect for taking to the beach or to the swimming pool. Always re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection.
• The Spray format makes application to all parts of the body quick and easy.
• Suitable for fair skin, Dry Mist does not contain alcohol and has been tested under dermatological control.
• Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation
Directions for Use
Shake well until you hear the bead before use
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Use sunscreen products that offer sufficient protection for your skin.
Hazards and Cautions
In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly with water.
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
Do not stay too long in the sun even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection.
Avoid sun exposure at peak hours.
Keep yourself well covered including hat, T-shirt and sunglasses.
Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid spraying towards the eyes, or on inflamed skin and deliberate inhalation. Do not use for any purpose other than that for which the product is intended. Do not use in a confined space
Butane, Aqua / Water, Homosalate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Nylon-12, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, P-Anisic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Dodecene, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 Laurate, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Poloxamer 407, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Isododecane, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Citronellol, Lauryl PEG / PPG-18/18 Methicone, Coumarin, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients