Winter Flu Vaccination Service
At Pharmhealth we have trained and qualified pharmacists able to administer the Flu vaccine (Seasonal Influenza Vaccine) for you.
Our immunization service is part of a growing range of services which we administer as part of our commitment to providing convenient and affordable health and wellness solutions.
Prices varies from €0 - €27.50 15 minutes
You can book an appointment online through our appointment scheduler. This allows you to book a time slot that is convenient for you. Alternatively, you can call in to the pharmacy and see if we can do the vaccination while you wait. Please note that by using the online appointment scheduler you are guaranteed a time that is suitable for you. Although we try to cater for everyone you may have to wait a period of time if you call in on spec.
- How much does the Vaccination Cost?
- Patients over 65 years who hold a Medical Card, Doctor Visit Card or HAA eligibility
Fee for Service: The flu vaccine and administration of the vaccine along with a consultation will be FREE OF CHARGE.
- All other patients over 65 years of age who are not eligible as above
Fee for Service: There will be a fee of €15 euros for this service as the service is only partially reimbursed by the HSE (Health Service Executive).
- At-risk* patients aged 18-64 who hold a Medical Card, Doctor Visit Card or HAA eligibility
Fee for Service: The Flu vaccine and administration of the vaccine along with a consultation will be given FREE OF CHARGE.
- At-risk patients aged 18-64 who are not eligible as above
Fee for Service: There will be a fee of €15 euros for this service as this service is only partially reimbursed by the HSE.
- All other cases Fee for Service: There will be a charge of €27.50 for this service
- At-Risk* Group includes the following
- Persons aged 65 and over
- Those with a long-term medical condition such as diabetes, heart or lung disease
- People whose immune system is impaired due to disease or treatment (including those undergoing cancer treatment).
- Persons with a body mass index (BMI) over 40
- Pregnant women (can be given at any stage of pregnancy)
- Residents of nursing homes and other long stay institutions
- Healthcare workers (including students)
- People with regular close contact with poultry, water fowl or pigs
- Before your appointment begins note the following:
*Vaccines subject to availability and immunizing professionals on duty. Age and health-condition related
restrictions apply. Other vaccines may be available. See the pharmacy for details.
- Allow yourself 30 minutes for the full service. This includes a required stay in the pharmacy for 15 minutes after your immunization to allow for observation.
- Wear Loose-Fitting clothing especially around the arms and shoulders
- Present your details and appointment printout to the pharmacy staff
- Don't forget to bring your completed vaccine consent form